As all of you know, I am currently working. I am now the employee of Celcom under Vads. This is my first job ever. My job title is as the Celcom Customer Service Executive. My job is pretty easy and fun because this the job where you don't need to bring home your work. But it is knda hard and miserable when it comes to needing to talk with the Celcom customers, hearing all their complaints and helping them solving all their problems. I admitted that the benefits that this training has given to me is that I gained more confidence when it comes to talking to other people, and I get to improve my English language. That is two things that I am happy about. The job is pretty though for the first two days I started answering calls because you need listen very clearly while remembering everything that customers complaints about and this is the hardest part ever, HANDLING THE SYSTEM. Urghhh, though I am an IT grads, the system is very complicated and I took four days to remember only half of the things about the system. I am now waiting for the OJA, it is the evaluation to determine whether I am eligible to start working on the floor.
All the pictures above is all my friends on this intake batch. LCT 2.1. Miss them much, especially miss my girlfriends who now work at Menara Celcom. ;')






No comments:
Post a Comment
^_^