This is me and my boyfriend. We met three years ago and since then we have been in a serious relationship. I really love my boyfriend. He means the world to me. Simply said, I love him too much and I would literally do just about anything for my dear darling.
The truth is, the beginning of our relationship doesn't start off beautifully. And all of it was my own damn fault. To start a relationship with a lie, I had jeopardize everything good between me and my boyfriend.
Last Saturday, between 12.00 til 3.30 a.m. , we had the biggest fight ever. All the hatred are expressed that night and I really regretted all of it, obviously.
After three hours af fighting and arguing, we decided to stop. I suggested that both of us get a fresh new start. Forget the past, and start a new life. It is hard to convince him but he agreed later on.
And now, I can never say how happy I am now. After agreed to get a fresh new start, everything has become much more wonderful now. I am happier, and so does my boyfriend. There is no grudged in our heart anymore.
I love you byyyy, thankyou for still loving me for the past three years and many many years ahead.
This song is specilly dedicated to you boyfie, Bon Jovi - Thank You for Loving Me.
Thank you for loving me baby ❤







No comments:
Post a Comment
^_^